How To Applay
Prospectus and application form for admission test will be available on cash payment of Rs. 250/- from college office- Industrial Area,gaya or our city office- 83,Ashok Nagar, gaya or by post on payment of Rs.350/-through duly crossed demand draft. it is also available on our college website.
Note: Read the instructions carefully before filling up your application form.
Submission of application
The application form must be enclosed along with the following :-
* Application obtained from college counter or by post filled in with the requisiteInformation along with DD of Rs 550/- (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty only) in favourof "College Name" payable at Gaya must be submitted to City office on or before last date of submission form. The candidate who have downloaded the application form the college website. They must submit application form duly filled in with a DD for Rs. 750/- payable to BIT, Gaya on or before last date of submission of application.
* Instead of DD you can pay Application Fee in cash also at City office counter.
All the payment should be made in favour of College Name payable at Gaya. Last date for submission will be notified on college notice board or through daily news paper at appropriate time.
* Self attested photocopy of Educational Certificate, Marks Sheet, Pass Certificate, S.L.C/C.L.C. & Caste / Category certificate.
* Self attested photocopy of date of birth certificate.
* Photocopy of Character Certificate from the head of the School/College last
* Four copies of passport size colour photographs.
* Two self addressed duly stamped ( worth Rs. 30/ each) envelopes of size
30cm x 25cm.
The duration of entrance test shall be of two hours comprising of the subject Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
Students will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance test, group discussion & personal interview or through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (For Polytechnic).
50% selection for admission will be made by the management through proper Entrance test and 50% selection will be done through the BCECEB, Patna (Bihar).
After written Examination, selected candidates will be called for general Counselling and Interview. Students should bring all the original documents for verification along with them at the time of interview.
Final selection will be done on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in written test as well as in interview.
Certificate Verification FOR Admission
i) Candidates will have to produce all original Marks-Sheets, Certificate and testimonial at the time of counselling / interview for admission.
ii) Admission of any candidate is provisional and may be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fail to comply with the rules & regulations and other conditions as laid down by the College.
iii) Admission even after confirmation may be cancelled in case the students fail to attend 80% classes & don't show satisfactory progress in their review monthly studies.
iv) In case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fee for admission, he/she will forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat so render vacant will be allotted to other candidate.
v) Rule of eligibility are followed strictly. The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
ADMISSION IS GOING ON