TEST & EXAMINATION
Each Student shall take the respective examination conduted by College/Department of Science & Technology, Government of Bihar as per the following rules :-
- Course of Study :- Each student shall attend and complete the required course including Theory and Practical as prescribed by Aryabhatta Knowledge University/ SBTE, Patna, Bihar
- Attendance :- At the end of the academic year the student who fails to secure 80% of attendance in each subject (Theory and Practical Separately) will not be allowed to appear at the annual examination conducted by the authorities.
- All the students who have taken admission in the College will be under the complete disciplinary control of the college administration or any other officer appointed by the College for the same.
- Students must behave in accordance with disciplinary rules of the College as formed and notified by the principal from time to time.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- A candidate is suppose to furnished with actual information in the application form. Any false/surprised information will be caused for his/her expulsion from the Institute.
- students are required to make his/her identity card with recent photographs & duly signed by Principal. Students are required to bring the identity card daily. On verification if identity card will not be found in the possession of the students, Principal may not allow that student to attend class.
- In case the identity card has been lost the student must give immediate information to the Principal in writing with proper reason of loss. A fresh identity card will be issued on payment fix by the Institution.
- Every student is suppose to attend 75% of classes (Theory, Practical & Sessionals) failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in final Board Examination.
- Student must not be absent from the Institutional for the period of six consecutive weeks without the permission of Principal. Students remain absent may liable for struck their name.
- If the conduct of the students in their classes or in the premises of the College will cause the disturbance in the academic atmosphere the principal may expelled them and their fees will be forfeited.
- If the Character of a student is found against the academic norms & principle, it is liable to take a hard action against them including fine.
- If for any reason the continuance of the student in the college, in the opinion of the Principal is detrimental to the best interest of the College, the Principal may ask such student to leave the College without giving reason for his/her decision.
- students of third semester will required to complete Industrial Training and the designated establishment to the full satisfaction of principal failing which his/ her Diploma may be withheld till sustaining is completed.
- During leisure time student must not loiter about in the College premises while the other classes are in progress. They should make use of the College Library.
- Students will not be allowed to take part in current politics. None of the student should communicate any information or write about matter dealing with the administration of the college to the press.
- No person will be invited to address a meeting without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Non compliance of the rules of the College may also be dealt with the means of suitable stringent action.
- College maintains a well equipped library. Students can take benefit of the books/Journals provided under rules which can be ascertained from the Librarian.
- In the event of any dispute, court of Gaya, (Bihar) shall be the competent court having juriesdiction in the matter to the exculsion of any other court of the country.
- students are expected to take proper care of instruments, equipments, machines and other properties of the college. Students may be charged for loss or damage of college properties caused by his/her carelessness, negligence or misuse.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Institutions premises.
- The matter not covered by the existing rule will depend upon the discretion of the principal.